FREE & PREMIUM PORTABLE TOOLS FOR SYSTEM ADMINISTRATORS
7000+ downloads and counting...
Thousands of SysAdmins are saving their time by using these tools.
Check out the free section or become a member to access our premium tools!
Premium members have the option to request custom features & support.
We can also create custom sysadmin tools for you!
We're Keeping the holiday special running
Lifetime Membership down from $19.99 to $9.99.
Only until 2nd of Dec, so hurry up and get all these amazing tools for only one payment, forever!
Easy Portable Network Scanner
Over the years this has turned into a portable network management, inventory and monitoring tool.
- Port Map Function : Shows the Switch IP and network port where computers are connected to.
Great for network documentation!
- Quick software inventory
- Gather numerous WMI and SNMP values
- Remotely manage computer services and processes.
- WiFi signal scan
- Export scans to XML, CSV or HTML
- Import previous Scans
- Portable : No install required
This tool will make a difference in any IT Professional's life!
Digitally Signed for security and Operating System trust
● Get more data from Veeam
● Troubleshoot backup issues with more data
● See job chain order
● Document your backups with ease
NEW! - Send User Notifications
Ever wanted to send your users a quick notification before a network resource was rebooted and also see if they read the message?
Now you can do it with this application.
CHECK OUT THESE AMAZING PREMIUM TOOLS!
Unlock Active Directory Users
- Lists all the locked out users
- Lists all the users with expired passwords.
Unlock a user or toggle their "Never Expire" setting with a simple right click option.
Easy SQL Assistant
- Connect to SQL and run queries without SQL Server Management Studio.
- Search for data in SQL.
- Find any value in any column from any table within seconds!
- Useful list of frequently used queries.
SNMP Switch Settings Viewer
- Gather valuable details about your switch
- See connected devices
- See details like VLAN, ARP Tables, Port names.
- See the amount of devices connected to each port.
- Scan the network and match MAC Addresses to Hostnames
List NTFS Permissions with group members
-List NTFS Permissions with this awesome Tool!
-Shows Group Members, not only Group Names
-Show if folders inherit permissions.
-Export to CSV
Search the registry
Display all the results
Choose the ones you want to delete.
Set a note on a wallpaper of a server for all users or sysadmins to see when they log in.
Solid color wallpapers can be set as well as editing the current wallpaper.
Works for current user, users who have logged in before and users who have not logged in.
Screen change Monitor
Monitors the screen for any changes and beeps when something does change
From file changes to progress bars, the possibilities are endless!
Active Directory Group Manager
Manage Users and Groups better with this useful tool.
- Add/Remove users in Groups
- See a user's nested group memberships.
- Search for groups using only part of the group name.
Run remote commands on workstations and see the output of the command on your computer.
Search File Content
Search for text patterns in thousands of log files without opening them and skip to the exact line that contains what you’re looking for.
This tool is amazing for IIS or Exchange type logs where you normally have to open each one to find something or would normally have to run a findstr command.
World Time Map
Work with global suppliers?
Quick overview of time zones across the world.
Subscribe to our youtube channel
we have more free sysadmin tools here