Portable Tools for System Administrators
Save time on doing mediocre SysAdmin tasks by using these portable tools.
Easy Portable Network Scanner
Over the years this has turned into a portable network management, inventory and monitoring tool.
- See the switch and port a device is connected to.
- Quick software inventory
- Gather numerous WMI and SNMP values
- Remotely manage computer services and processes.
- WiFi signal scan
- Export scans to XML, CSV or HTML
- Import previous Scans
- Portable : No install required
This tool will make a difference in any IT Professional's life!
Digitally Signed for security and Operating System trust
Unlock Active Directory Users
- Lists all the locked out users
- Lists all the users with expired passwords.
Unlock a user or toggle their "Never Expire" setting with a simple right click option.
SNMP Switch Settings Viewer
- Gather valuable details about your switch
- See connected devices
- See details like VLAN, ARP Tables, Port names.
- See the amount of devices connected to each port.
- Scan the network and match MAC Addresses to Hostnames
Signed by Comodo and Scanned by VirusTotalAll the tools are trusted by your Operating System and Anti-Virus
Active Directory Group Manager
Manage Users and Groups better with this useful tool.
- Add/Remove users in Groups
- See a user's nested group memberships.
- Search for groups using only part of the group name.
Easy SQL Assistant
- Connect to SQL and run queries without SQL Server Management Studio.
- Search for data in SQL.
- Find any value in any column from any table within seconds!
- Useful list of frequently used queries.
Search File Content
Search for text patterns in thousands of log files without opening them and skip to the exact line that contains what you’re looking for.
This tool is amazing for IIS or Exchange type logs where you normally have to open each one to find something or would normally have to run a findstr command.
Tools Coming Soon
Intuitive Duplicate File Finder
Find duplicate files. View the text of image before removing all inside the application.