free & premium Portable Tools for System Administrators
Save time on a variety of SysAdmin tasks by using these custom portable tools.
Check out the free section or become a member to access our premium tools!
Premium members have the option to request custom features & support.
SAVE TIME WITH THESE AWESOME TOOLS!
These tools are saving thousands of SysAdmins like yourself valuable time.
Browse around to see which tool will help you the most!
Don't need any tools? Check our our Blog section for tips and tricks on NMAP commands, MySQL APIs and other SysAdmin related tasks.
Check out the 3rd Party page for tools we use and recommend.
Easy Portable Network Scanner
Over the years this has turned into a portable network management, inventory and monitoring tool.
- Port Map Function : Shows the Switch IP and network port where computers are connected to.
Great for network documentation!
- Quick software inventory
- Gather numerous WMI and SNMP values
- Remotely manage computer services and processes.
- WiFi signal scan
- Export scans to XML, CSV or HTML
- Import previous Scans
- Portable : No install required
This tool will make a difference in any IT Professional's life!
Digitally Signed for security and Operating System trust
Unlock Active Directory Users
- Lists all the locked out users
- Lists all the users with expired passwords.
Unlock a user or toggle their "Never Expire" setting with a simple right click option.
Easy SQL Assistant
- Connect to SQL and run queries without SQL Server Management Studio.
- Search for data in SQL.
- Find any value in any column from any table within seconds!
- Useful list of frequently used queries.
SNMP Switch Settings Viewer
- Gather valuable details about your switch
- See connected devices
- See details like VLAN, ARP Tables, Port names.
- See the amount of devices connected to each port.
- Scan the network and match MAC Addresses to Hostnames
Set a note on a wallpaper of a server for all users or sysadmins to see when they log in.
Solid color wallpapers can be set as well as editing the current wallpaper.
Works for current user, users who have logged in before and users who have not logged in.
Active Directory Group Manager
Manage Users and Groups better with this useful tool.
- Add/Remove users in Groups
- See a user's nested group memberships.
- Search for groups using only part of the group name.
Search File Content
Search for text patterns in thousands of log files without opening them and skip to the exact line that contains what you’re looking for.
This tool is amazing for IIS or Exchange type logs where you normally have to open each one to find something or would normally have to run a findstr command.