SNMP Switch Settings Viewer
View your switch settings via SNMP
Gather valuable info from almost any switch with SNMP.
Use the scan network option to add a device name to every mac address.
This allows you to see every device connected to your switch!
You can also see how many devices are connected to each port, which can help you identify when someone may be using an un-managed switch in their office and connecting multiple devices.
Download link will display on successful checkout and will be mailed too.
- Firmware (HP/Cisco)
- CPU Usage
- Memory Usage
- Device counts connected to port
- Connected Device Count
- Tagged VLANs
- Untagged VLANs (or with DELL, the PVID)
- Trunk details
- LLDP MAC (Experimental - Tested with Procurve)
- LLDP Name (Experimental - Tested with Procurve)
- LLDP IP (Experimental - Tested with Procurve)
- STP Cost of port
- STP State
- MAC Address
- Hostname (With network scan option)
- MAC Vendor (Requires internet)
- VLAN ID
- VLAN Name
Port Utilization (Tested on Procurve)
- Port Name
- Port RX
- Port TX
- Port Total
- Refresh button calculates difference since last update and adds to new column
Note : Switch SNMP details may vary across manufacturers.
When starting to use the application on your network, please verify the details in this application with your switch interface to ensure everything is correct. This application has been tested with HP Procurve, Cisco and some Dell switches and works pretty well. I use it on HP switches regularly.
Please let me know if it does not detect your switch details and i will add the functionality. Sending me an export of your switch SNMP Walk results (if there are no confidential details in it) will also help me to support your switch.
Application will now notify when there is an update available.