Easy Portable Network Scanner
THE SCANNER THAT SHOWS YOU YOUR NETWORK
- See details few other network scanners can show you
- Manage your network better
Portable tool - no install required
Can your current network scanner do all of this in one view?
Over the years this has turned into a portable network management, inventory and monitoring tool. Everything any IT Professional needs in a network scanner.
Browse through all the features to see how this tool can make your life easier!
- Switch and Network Port Detection
- Get the switch and port number where each device is connected to.
- Perfect for network documentation!
- Useful for finding devices on a large network.
- Uses SNMP enabled switch information.
- Software Audit
- Quick Software Audit and Software install counts per device.
- Useful if you want to quickly see how many devices connected to your network has photoshop installed, for example.
- Hostnames via DNS, Netbios and uPnP
- MAC Addresses on remote subnets via WMI and SNMP where available.
- Device View
- Live CPU, Memory & Disk usage graph
- Manufacturer, Model & Serial info
- Logged in User
- Physical CPUs
- Total Memory
- Disk Info (Total Space + Free Space %)
- Installed Software
- View Processes with a right-click Kill option
- View Services with a Start, Stop and Restart option
- View and filter on warning and failed event logs from the last 24 hours.
- WiFi Analyzer: Scan to show signal strength and channels of SSIDs around you.
- Remote File Browser: View, Cut, Copy, Paste & Delete files on remote device.
- WMI Options
- Logged in User
- Reliability Index Score
- Operating System
- % Free Memory
- NIC Speed
- Serial number
- Select from self-added custom WMI query list
- Get the MAC Address from a remote subnet device
- SNMP Options
- MAC address of remote subnet device
- Multiple Subnet Scanning
Select 2 or more subnets to see all the results in one view.
- Port Scans
- Auto detects your local subnet.
- MAC Vendor lookup
- DHCP Server Info
- See DHCP Scope info like Lease details and mobile hostnames that normally does not appear in other network scanners.
- Active Directory
- Highlight Domain joined computers
- Right click connect options:
- Remote Assistance
- SCCM Connect
- Right click Actions:
- Watch (Ping every 10 sec and marks green or red on result)
- Trust (Marks MAC Blue forever)
- Computer GPUpdate
- Run Continuous Ping in CMD Window
- Log off a user from the device/server
- File Browser - Cut, Copy, Paste or Delete files on the remote device.
- Right Click Details:
- Some important ADSI Values
- List all the Reliability Index events, like hardware failures or software installs.
- Scheduled Scans
- Leave the scanner open and scan the subnet every x minutes to gather as much details as possible.
- Great for gathering workstation details where users connect throughout the day
- Export: to CSV and HTML
- Save scans as XML to load, update or investigate later.
- NOW includes NMAP shortcuts built in (requires NMAP).
- DHCP Discover
- Dropbox client discover
- Per device scan
- General vulnerability scan
- SMB protocols scan
- SSL Ciphers scan
- Typical open port scan
- Operating System detection
- Check Web server details
Sign up now from only $1 per month!
Members get full access to all the tools.
This is a VERY low price for all this functionality.
Try our FREE tool to test your switches
Click below to buy this application now for only $14.99. No membership required.
All future updates included.
SHA : 3d18d96f8408da53fc14efb246a5de0322c1f3cd81f9bd58d11172d682ed0601
Signed by Comodo
What are the requirements?
- DotNet 4.5 or higher.
- SNMP needs to be enabled on your switches.
Your switch needs to capability or option to publish the MAC table in SNMP. and this needs to be enabled. Some Cisco switches disable this.
This is how to do it on some switch manufacturers.
Grab the free demo to see if it will work on your switches.
- WMI needs to be allowed on your Microsoft devices