Troubleshoot the status of your internet connection with this utility.
Opening this tools checks the following.
- Ping to Gateway
- Tracert to 2 hops behind Gateway.
- Ping to 184.108.40.206
- Tracert to 220.127.116.11
- Checks DNS
- Checks HTTP/HTTPS connection to Google
- Checks the MTU of the connection
- Probes a high port to portquiz.net to see if you are behind a firewall.
- Opens Google in a mini browser.
- Loads LAN and Wireless network settings
- Ability to run speed test.
All within 5 seconds
Want the code? Become a Member and request the code.
Why would I need this tool?
- Give this tool to clients to run when their internet gives issues, then they can send you a screenshot so you don't have to troubleshoot.
- I can troubleshoot most aspects of an internet connection in a matter of seconds.