Easy Portable Network Scanner
This is not just any Network or IP scanner. This is a portable network management, inventory and monitoring tool. Browse through all the features to get an idea of everything this tool can do for you!
Click below to buy this application now for only $14.99. No membership required.
All future updates included.
- Switch Ports
- Get the switch and port number from SNMP enabled switches where each device is connected to.
- Software Audit: Quick Software Audit and Software install counts per device.
- Device View
- Live CPU, Memory & Disk view
- View and Kill Processes
- View, Start, Stop and Restart Services
- View and filter event logs from the last 24 hours.
- Save scans as XML to load, update or investigate later.
- WiFi Analyzer: Scan to show signal strength and channels of SSIDs
- Remote File Browser: View, Cut, Copy, Paste & Delete files on remote device.
- Logged in User
- Reliability Index Score
- % Free Memory
- Serial number
- Select from self-added custom WMI query list
- Get the MAC Address from a remote subnet device
- MAC address of remote subnet device
- Export: to CSV and HTML
- Multiple Subnet Scanning
- Port Scans
- Auto detect local subnets
- MAC Vendor lookup
- DHCP: See DHCP Scope info like Lease details and mobile hostnames.
- Active Directory: Highlight Domain joined computers
- In app update
- Right click connect options:
- Remote Assistance
- SCCM Connect
- Right click Actions:
- Watch (Ping every 10 sec)
- Trust (Marks MAC Blue forever)
- Computer GPupdate
- Log off a desired username
- File Browser - Cut, Copy, Paste & Delete files on the remote device.
- Right Click Details:
- Some ADSI Values
- Reliability Index events.
- Scheduled Scans
- Leave the scanner open and scan the subnet every x minutes to gather as much details as possible.
- NOW includes NMAP shortcuts built in (requires NMAP).
- DHCP Discover
- Dropbox client discover
- Per device scan
- General vulnerability scan
- SMB protocols scan
- SSL Ciphers scan
- Typical open port scan
- Operating System detection
- Check Web server details
SHA : 3d18d96f8408da53fc14efb246a5de0322c1f3cd81f9bd58d11172d682ed0601
Signed by Comodo
What are the requirements?
- DotNet 4.5 or higher.
- SNMP needs to be enabled on your switches.
Your switch needs to capability or option to publish the MAC table in SNMP. and this needs to be enabled. Some Cisco switches disable this.
This is how to do it on some switch manufacturers.
Grab the free demo to see if it will work on your switches.
- WMI needs to be allowed on your Microsoft devices