Easy Portable Network Scanner
This is not just any Network or IP scanner. This is a portable network management, inventory and monitoring tool. Browse through all the features to get an idea of everything that this tool can do for you.
Over 1400 downloads and counting.
- Switch Ports
- Get the switch port number from SNMP enabled switches where each IP is connected to.
- Software Audit: Quick Software Audit and Software install counts per device.
- Device View
- Live CPU, Memory & Disk view
- View and Kill Processes
- View, Start, Stop and Restart Services
- View and filter event logs from the last 24 hours.
- Save scans as XML to load, update or search later.
- WiFi Analyzer: Scan to show signal strength and channels of SSIDs
- Packet Capture: Show network broadcasts
- Remote File Browser: View, Cut, Copy, Paste & Delete files on remote device.
- Logged in User
- Reliability Index Score
- Serial number
- Custom Query
- MAC Address from remote subnet device
- MAC address of remote subnet device
- Export: CSV and HTML
- Multiple Subnet Scan
- Port Scans
- Auto detect local subnets
- MAC Vendor scan
- DHCP: See DHCP Scope info like Lease details and mobile hostnames.
- Active Directory: Highlight Domain joined computers
- In app update: Patreon supporters only
- Right click Connect: RDP, Browser, Telnet, SSH, SMB, Remote Assistance, SCCM Connect
- Right click Actions: Watch (Ping every 10 sec), Trust (Marks MAC Blue forever), Reboot, Computer gpupdate, Ping, Log off user
- Right Click Details: ADSI, Reliability Index events, Browse device c$ share
This scanner is ideally suited for a Microsoft Domain and SNMP switch enabled environment to make use of all its features. It will work on other networks, but some WMI and SNMP features may not work. If you are the admin of such a network, this tool is the best network scanner for you and will be a huge asset.
What are the requirements?